Table Tennis News
15th March 2018
In the past a number of you have shown interest in entering your children the Inter Regional Qualifiers or have been involved at county/club level.
This year's event had to be delayed in our Region, in the first part, due to a clash in the calander with a round of the London NJL which meant some of our regulars wouldn't have been able to enter and secondly because of illness to our normal referee.
- Also, we are normally one of the very few Regions to run in parrallel a Junior event. However, the above has meant that we can't, at the moment, cover this too.
- Although, I will look to see if there is any Milage in running this later on in the year.
- Please let me know if your child would be interested in attending such an event. If there are enough, we may think of having doubles and mixed too.... but
- Also all note that it has been agreed that next year a event Junior will also form part of the finals.
Hence, our qualifiers will now take place on 14/15th April 2018 at The College of Richard Collyer, Horsham. With U11, U13 and Cadet events.
- This year ALL players are allowed to enter ie the top 15/10 are not excluded.
- The proposed programme is:-
- U13 Sat pm
- U11 and Cadets Sun.
If you wish to enter please go to the Table tennis England website Then go to Competitions and Then choose Inter Regionals
Finally, can any of you with County, league or club links please pass this on any other Club leads,coaches or players you know where children play as I would hate for any of our children miss out on this unique opportunity to represent your Region.
Chair, South East Region